Emily Schario '18
Communications and English Major
What do you do?:
- Lux et Spes E-Board, Admission Communications Intern, H.O.P.E., English Society
- Event: Halloween mixer
- Spot on Campus: Second floor of Martin overlooking campus
- Professor: Karl Giberson
- Class: Yoga, Mindfulness and Indian Philosophy with Professor Lannstrom
- Memory: Sledding on Donahue after Juno
sOMETHING YOU WISH YOU KNEW COMING INTO COLLEGE:
- Embrace the fact that your world is about to change. This adventure is so exciting!
Why you chose Stonehill:
- I chose Stonehill because I wouldn't be seen as just a number. I felt like the professors and students cared about me on a personal level.
What are three things you would bring to a deserted island?
- My Birkenstocks, a pool float, and the Hamilton soundtrack