Melissa Mardo '17
Sociology and Interdisciplinary focus on food and sustainability
- H.O.P.E. Intern, IDEAS facilitator, ABS (Alana-Brothers-and-Sisters) leader, Lux et Spec Communication, volunteer at the Farm, member of Food Truth, Senior Events Committee Rep
- Event: Jamnesty
- Spot on Campus: Martin Lounge
- Professor: Chris Wetzel
- Class: Environmental Ethics with Professor Susan Mooney
- Memory: Sledding down Donahue hill during Juno
sOMETHING YOU WISH YOU KNEW COMING INTO COLLEGE:
- Don't have set plans. Be open to change and don't feel like you have to stick to a certain idea.
Why you chose Stonehill:
- The amazing professors, the connection I felt to the students, and the campus atmosphere.
What are three things you would bring to a deserted island?
- Ice cream, Ipod, and a hammock