The FUN Fund!
The FUN Fund is available to support your creative, unique and ALCOHOL-FREE fun!Apply Now
How Do I Use The FUN Fund?
- Fill out an application at least 3 weeks prior to your FUN event.
- Please stick within our $200 per-event grant limit. If your budget goes over, please explain how you plan to supplement your Fun Fund Grant.
- Be persuasive! Convince us as to why we should award your FUN funds.
- Be specific! Make sure we understand the details of your alcohol-free event such as costs and timing
- If you are approved for a FUN grant, the reimbursement procedure will be detailed in your approval email.
- We occasionally award PARTIAL reimbursements, meaning the Committee is willing to grant a reimbursement towards part of your FUN. Let us know in your application if and how we should consider a PARTIAL reimbursement.
- For more information on improving your chances of being approved, see our FUN Fund grant criteria.
The FUN Fund Committee
The FUN fund is managed by a committee of Stonehill students and staff who review applications and distribute reimbursement for approved FUN activities. We will be meeting to review applications on the following dates this semester: 1/25/17, 2/15/17, 3/1/17, 3/15/17, 4/5/17, 4/19/17, 5/3/17.
- Kelly Fitzgerald, Counseling Services
- Donna Vrana, Community Standards
- Richard Dufault, Academic Services
- Jessica Greene, Health & Wellness
- Janice McGovern, Intercultural Affairs
- Fatuma Haji, Class of 2017
- Marisa Nieves, Class of 2017