Appointments can be made through Handshake, Stonehill's career management system.
- Sign into Handshake at stonehill.joinhandshake.com on your computer, or any mobile device.
- Click on "Home" on the top-left.
- Click "Request Appointment" on the right in a blue box.
- Follow the easy steps to choose your appointment type, date, and time. You can also select the staff member with whom you would like to meet if you have a preference.
- Submit your appointment request, and a staff member will approve it.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
If you have any trouble, please call the office at 508-565-1325 and we will gladly assist you.
Are you an alumni and don't have an account in Handshake, yet? No problem! We welcome you to create one.
- Sign into Handshake at stonehill.joinhandshake.com on your computer, any mobile device.
- Click on "Need an Account?" on the top-right.
- Follow the easy steps to create an account. Be sure to keep your profile "public" so we can verify your information and approve your profile. Once your account is approved, you can choose to make your profile "private." Private accounts cannot be approved initially.
- Once approved, you are free to book appointments and access the entire career management system!