Job & Internship Expo - Spring 2020
Roche Dining Commons: A
Wednesday, February 12, 2020 from 1:00pm - 3:30pm
All majors and class years should plan to attend!
Representatives from over 60 organizations will be on-hand, providing information and answering questions about internships and full-time jobs. Be sure to bring copies of your resume (see the Career Development Center prior to handing out copies!). There is no dress code, so students are welcome to stop by in between classes.
Linkedin Photo Booth
Visit our LinkedIn Photo Booth! There will be a photo booth and photographer on-site for students who would like their professional LinkedIn photo taken.
Pre-register (Preferred, but not required)
Sign up in Handshake and attend the Expo to be registered for prizes and receive a professional name tag at the event.*
*Note: You must also attend to be eligible to win!
- A.E. Ventures, Inc.
- Advances Learning Center
- Air Force Officer Programs
- Alzheimer's Association
- Arbella Insurance Group
- Aspire Learning Center
- Bay State Community Services
- Beacon ABA Services
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Child & Family Services, Inc.
- Children's Museum in Easton
- City Year
- Definitive Healthcare
- Department of Homeland Security
- DXL Group
- EY LLP
- Eliot Community Human Services
- Enterprise Holdings
- Evergreen Center
- Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (State of MA)
- H&K Insurance Agency
- HarborOne Bank
- Holy Cross Family Ministries
- Horizons for Homeless Children
- John Galt Staffing, Inc.
- Life Care Centers of America
- Massachusetts Department of Correction
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)
- Medical Specialties Distributors, LLC
- MFS Investment Management
- Middlesex County District Attorney's Office
- New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance
- Northwestern Mutual
- Office Of Diversity and Equal Opportunity(State of MA)
- RCS Learning Center
- RI Zoological Society (Roger Williams Zoo)
- Riverside Community Care
- Ryder System, Inc.
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- South Shore Bank
- South Shore Mental Health
- Stonehill Service Corps
- Summer Infant
- The Dolben Company
- The Key Program
- The New England Center for Children
- The Phia Group
- The Sherwin Williams Company- Eastern Division
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA/DHA)
- Victory Programs, Inc.
- W.B. Mason Company, Inc.
- WCVB-TV Channel 5
- Y.O.U., Inc.