Note: We are in the process of converting older materials on this page to ensure accessibility. If you are unable to access a document during this process, please contact this page’s web content manager by email at email@example.com and they will assist you.
Once Hired for a Position
Student employees must not begin working until they have competed all required forms and submitted them to the Student Employment Office. You should not begin to work until a timesheet has been created in myHill.
Please stop by Student Employment Office to complete your required paperwork. Our office located within the Controller's Office in the Merkert-Tracy building, rm#162.
- W-4 Form (Federal Tax Form)
- M-4 Form (State Tax Form)
- I-9 Form (Identification and Employment Verification Form)
- Direct Deposit Form (Banking Information)
Required documents can be found here. If you download in PDF you can write directly on the forms.
Please note that you will need to bring all Original documents for required identifications.
Your supervisor may provide you with a formal or informal Student New Hire Orientation. The orientation will include the following:
- Introduction to the department and team
- Review the expected hours and the timesheet process in myHill
- Review the job duties
- Provide a clear overview of college and department procedures and expectations as an employee
- Establish a proper training