Human Resources Department
We hope that all members of the Stonehill College community as well as anyone considering a career with Stonehill College find this website to be helpful and informative.
As a strategic partner of Stonehill’s leadership, the Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to all members of the Stonehill Community. Our core services and competencies include recruitment and selection, wage and salary administration, employee and labor relations, benefits, training and professional development, programs designed to support the mission of the college and the development and interpretation of policies and procedures. We strive to foster a work force dedicated to the diversity and the well-being of all members of the Stonehill Community.
- Providing all employees with caring and professional services.
- Aligning with the college’s goals and initiatives, we assist in making sound decisions about human resources to ensure that people are treated with dignity and respect.
- Supporting the mission of Stonehill College and striving to be a strategic value-added partner in service to all faculty, staff, students and visitors.
- Contributing individual strengths while collectively striving to foster a positive, customer focused environment to all members of the Stonehill College Community.
- Embracing the diversity of people, ideas, and cultures while honoring the past traditions of the College and welcoming the future.
- Advocating for a work environment where the contributions of each employee are recognized and where every individual is treated fairly and equitably.
Commitment to a Diverse and Inclusive Community
At Stonehill College, we believe in the inherent dignity of each person and are committed to nurturing and valuing a culture where differences are openly shared and affirmed. As mutual respect is a cornerstone of educating the whole person, we aspire to build and maintain an honest, just and compassionate community. Stonehill aims to empower each of its members to challenge and support one another and to embrace our human solidarity, which we understand as essential to inclusivity.
Honoring human difference in its many forms is the responsibility of everyone at the College, both individually and collectively. As such, we will work together to address inequities and contribute to a more just world.
Increasing the diversity of our community is an active priority. We have developed, and will continue to expand and refine, engaging programs, practices and experiences that promote a culture of belonging. To learn more about the many ways in which the College demonstrates its ongoing commitment to our community and to social justice efforts both within and far beyond our campus, please visit our Diversity Resources page and the Office of Intercultural Affairs.
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to all members of the Stonehill College community in the areas of recruitment, wage and salary administration, employee and labor relations, benefits, training and professional development as well as interpretation of policies and procedures.