Note: We are in the process of converting older materials on this page to ensure accessibility. If you are unable to access a document during this process, please contact this page’s web content manager by email at and they will assist you.

Major and Minor Declaration Forms

Major Change or Declaration

Interdisciplinary Major Declaration

Minor Change or Declaration

Interdisciplinary Minor Declaration

Graduation Requirements

Registration Instructions and Application Forms

Advising and Registration Tips

Course Approval and Repeat Processes

Course Approval Form

College Schedule Planner Instructions (.pdf)

Schedule Planner Intro Video

Credit Overload Process 

Course Auditing Approval Form

Directed Study & Independent Research Application Form

How To Read Your Degree Audit (.pdf)

Internship, Practicum, & Field Study Application (see: Career Services)

myHill Registration Instructions (.pdf)

Pass/Fail Option Approval Form

Registration Worksheet (.pdf)

Thesis Registration Form

Waitlist Processs (.pdf)

Administrative Processes and Academic Exceptions

Academic Exceptions & Petitions (contact the Office of Academic Services & Advising, Duffy 104)

Course Withdrawal (see: Academic Services & Advising)

College Withdrawal (see: Academic Services & Advising)

Credit Overload Application

Permission to Release Record for Faculty Recommendation Requests

Forms for Faculty

The following forms are no longer available on the public Registrar's webpage. Faculty may find links to the forms listed in myHill>Faculty>Resources. Please contact the Registrar's Office with any questions.

Registrar Forms

  • Degree Audit Course Substitution Form
  • Final Exam Omission Form
  • Grade Change Form
  • Incomplete Grade Request Form
  • Permission to Release Record for Recommendation

Curriculum Forms